How Personal Information is Collected and Used
Pollock only collects personal information that you voluntarily submit through our web site. This may include information such as your name, street and e-mail addresses, and telephone number. We do not automatically collect personal information without your knowledge.
Uses of Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information when you send us requests for information through our web site. We may also collect information from our affiliates and business partners. We will only use your personal information for these general purposes:
- To respond to your questions or comments
- To better understand your purchasing habits and needs
- To help us understand how we can improve our products, services and web site
- To inform you about special promotions
- To contact you to ask for your opinion or willingness to participate in certain events
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will send personally identifiable information about you to others when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share the information to provide a service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies or people who work on behalf of Pollock to provide a service to you
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements
- We need to share the information to ensure the security and accuracy of the site
- An affiliate or third party wishes to have access to your information to provide you with goods or services which may be of interest to you
Please note that we may disclose personally identifiable information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that doing so would be necessary in order to comply with legal process served on us.
To improve your visit to our site, we may use “cookies” to obtain non-personal information (cookies are text information files that your browser places on your computer when you visit a web site). We may aggregate this data to analyze the viewing habits of our site visitors, but it will not be associated with any personally identifiable data.
Access to Your Information
To modify your personal information, see the “Contact Us” section of this site and send us a request indicating such desire. We will make every effort to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
If you have already submitted personal information to Pollock, you may opt-out of the company’s future use of that information by sending an email to us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section of our site. Upon receiving your request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Security of Your Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use appropriate technical and managerial procedures to protect your personal information and prevent its disclosure outside Pollock. Only those authorized by Pollock will be granted access to your personal information.
In addition to careful consideration about what information you share and who you share it with, we recommend that everyone develop good security habits. These include protecting and regularly changing your password, using computer virus protection, logging off when you finish using your computer, and considering the use of file or e-mail encryption programs.
Links to Other Web Sites
Pollock’s web site contains links to other Internet web sites. We encourage our partners, contributors and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy. We are not, however, responsible for other web site’s privacy practices or content. Pollock shall not be liable for any damages, irrespective of their nature, incurred by you in connection with the use or non-use of third parties web sites.
Enforcement of Policies or Consumer Concerns
If you believe Pollock has not adhered to these practices or have any concerns related to the privacy of your personal information, please notify us by e-mail to us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section of our site.
We will make every effort to investigate and correct the problem promptly.