Reports To: Operations Manager & Assistant Operations Manager
Scope of Position:
To ensure our systems are the most efficient for our Top Customers, primarily national in scope and with superior service that they expect and deserve. We pride ourselves on exceeding their expectations and handling a high volume of work in a very efficient manner. Supports Sales and Division Inside Sales to help with consistency amongst all locations.
- Responsibilities include having a high level relationship with all Divisions and Sales throughout the Company on these accounts.
- Process all internal functions of orders, billing, deliveries & back orders.
- Helps where needed on the day to day order releasing and customer calls with the Customized Distribution Account Specialist team.
- Handles minimal reporting needs associated with usages as needed to support the Account Specialists.
- Review daily backorders & deliveries and support Specialists as needed to work with Purchasing.
- Helps in new material set ups.
- Helps in new account set ups in SAP and Pollock Advantage.
- Work closely with all related departments such as Purchasing, A/R, Merchandising, Warehouse and Transportation to ensure high customer satisfaction and perfecting processes.
- Freight analysis reporting on going and as needed.
- Assists in order related discrepancies, tracking and reshipment of orders as needed in a timely manner.
- Works on special projects, as needed.
- Back up to other team members, as needed.
Qualifications or skills required to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED; some college preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and multi-task efficiently
- Strong knowledge of SAP preferred
- Proficiency with Excel basics and other MS Office products
- Industry product knowledge helpful
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills both with internal and external customers
- Be able to handle an environment that consists of flexibility ex: constantly re-prioritizing, multi-tasking with a high volume of work
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with good follow up skills
- Support to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate a team-player, can-do attitude