Primary Function: Timely and accurate delivery of products while exceeding the expectations of our customers, partners and fellow employee.
Reports to: Terry Vandiver and Rusty Kestler
- Must have the mental ability to read and interpret documents that are essential to the delivery process including, but not limited to, Route Sheets, Delivery Receipts, Return Request and Invoices. Must also complete and produce written communication and perform basic math functions.
- Must have the physical ability to lift up to 80lbs and be able to push or pull a manual pallet jack containing a pallet weighing as much as 1500 lbs. Must have the ability to pull a loaded Dolly up/down stairs.
- Perform a Pre-Trip and Post Trip inspection of the vehicle each day.
- Safe operation of the company vehicle to travel to each customer’s delivery area.
- Run the route the way you are routed by following the Roadnet manifest, and arriving/departing in your Mobilecast phone.
- Have ability to use a GPS.
- Unload product from your truck using manual equipment such as pallet jack and dolly.
- Deliver product to the location directed by your manifest and mobile device.
- Must check all product coming off your truck to assure that the customer is receiving exactly what the delivery receipt calls for.
- Must get the customer to sign the delivery receipt, and also print their name and date it, to acknowledge that they received all product on the delivery receipt.
- Maintain all required paperwork in an organized and neat order to ensure that all paperwork is accounted for at the end of each day.
- Review any discrepancies or problems you experienced during the day with management. Provide feedback on what could make the route better or any potential pitfalls you experienced/may experience.
- Unload any returned or refused product from your truck and put the product in designated area along with proper documentation.
- Clean out the cab and box on your truck daily to maintain a safe working environment.