Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for maintaining the stock costs for our Centralized Vendors. They will work closely with our Merchandisers and Buyers to ensure all part numbers and costs are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Work closely with all related departments such as Merchandising and Purchasing to ensure all product costs are continually up to date and notifications are sent out in a timely manner.
- This roll requires great organization, high attention to details, assertiveness and follow-up skills so that we’re able to maintain the most up to date accurate information in our system.
- Keeping up with all related requests, discrepancies and correspondence.
- Develop personal relationships with vendors to make sure we get all of the information we need during cost updates.
- Our vision is to help relieve the Buyers of this function so they may focus more time on our purchases while we streamline our costs and create more consistent updates across the board.
- Responsible for creating various Excel reports containing macros that are very detailed and time sensitive
Qualifications or skills required to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED; some college preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and multi-task efficiently
- Proficient in Outlook to include Tasks and Calendars in managing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for managing spreadsheets
- Possess very good verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to take initiative on an independent level
- Possess enough assertiveness to question things where needed
- Be able to handle an environment that consists of flexibility ex: constantly re-prioritizing, multi-tasking with a high volume of work
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with good follow up skills
- Communication to primarily internal customers and the necessary support
- Demonstrate a team-player with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to demand excellence from our Suppliers with a good attitude
Interested internal applicants should forward resume to: