The Interpack 2024SB is an adjustable, operator fed machine that processes same sized RSC style cases. It comes with an HSD 2000-ET II tape head with adaptive technology to provide optimal tape application and wipe down to each of the three taped panels of the case. It is engineered to provide industry leading features and heavy duty construction.
- Side belt drive processes a wider range of cases
- Side belts capture the case between 2 moving belts reducing the force on the case
- Twin 1/3 HP motors for 24/7 operation
- Dual column for maximum processing stability
- Selectable floating upper head processes mild overfills
- Offset tape heads process cases as low as 2” tall